ATBM7812 is single-chip DVB-T2/T/C/S2/S demodulators with five cores integrated for terrestrial, cable and satellite digital TV reception.
• Support IF signal at 36~40MHz or 4~11MHz for DVB-T2/T/C2/C
• I2C bus accesing under both normal mode(100kHz) and fast mode(400kHz)
• Flexiable MPEG transport stream (TS) in SPI or SSI
• Full compliance with DiSEqC 2.x standard
• 7x7mm2 QFN48 package
• 3.3VDC for I/O and 1.2VDC for core
• Full compliance with ETSI EN 302 755 v1.4.1 (DVB-T2) and ETSI EN 300 744 v1.6.1 (DVB-T) standards
• Full compliance with latest test specifications of NorDig and D-Book
• Support 1.7, 5, 6, 7 and 8MHz bandwidths
• Support auto detection of DVB-T2 and DVB-T mode
• Support DVB-T2 Lite
• Full compliance with ETSI EN 300 429 v1.2.1 (DVB-C) standard
• DVB-C: Support 16, 32, 64, 128 and 256QAM
• Full compliance with ETSI EN 302 307 v1.2.1 (DVB-S2) and ETSI EN 300 421 v1.1.2 (DVB-S) standards
• Support blind scan function
• Digital TV and Set Top Box (STB)
• DTV full NIM module
• DTV test equipments
• Mobile and handheld DTV receiver
• PC TV card and TV USB dongle
For more technical documents, please click "Login" or "Register" and download from customer center.
Technical support: Contact us.