ATBM6431 is 2.4GHz, 1T1R, IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi IoT chip with 2Mbytes embedded flash memory.
• Integrated low power MCU, 1T1R 2.4GHz RF circuit, IEEE 802.11b/g/n MAC, baseband and power management system.
• Support IEEE 802.11 b/g/n and 20MHz bandwidth (IoT mode doesn't support 40MHz as default.)
• Hardware accelerated TCP/IP protocol
• Support WPA, WPA2, and hardware Crypto Engine for Advanced Fast Security, including AES128/192/256. SHA1, SHA256, MD5, etc.
• Integrated 160MHz 32bit MCU
• Integrated 256KB SRAM, and 80KB+ free space for user applications
• Integrated 2MB (16Mbits) Flash memory, and support data encryption of firmware in Flash
• Upgrade firmware via UART, I2C and SPI interface
• Support OTA firmware upgrade
• Support low cost 24MHz or 40MHz cyrstal
• Embedded LDO, only need 3.3V power supply
• 5x5 QFN 40pin package
• 10bits single channel SAR ADC
• 15 x Configurable GPIOs
• 10 x Configurable PWMs, support 10HKz or higher high frequency dimming
• 2 x I2C, support master/slave mode
• 2 x UART
• 2 x SPI, support master/slave mode
• 1 x SDIO 2.0
• 1 x USB 2.0
• 1 x JTAG
• Smart socket, smart lighting
• Smart air condition control panel
• Smart home
• Smart appliances
• Industrial Wi-Fi devices
For more technical documents, please click "Login" or "Register" and download from customer center.
Technical support: Contact us.