ATBM6421 is 2.4GHz, 1T1R, IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi IoT chip.
• Integrated low power MCU, 1T1R 2.4GHz RF circuit, IEEE 802.11b/g/n MAC, baseband and power management system.
• Support IEEE 802.11 b/g/n and 20MHz bandwidth (IoT mode doesn't support 40MHz as default.)
• Hardware accelerated TCP/IP protocol
• Support WPA, WPA2, and hardware Crypto Engine for Advanced Fast Security
• Integrated 160MHz 32bit MCU
• Integrated 256KB SRAM, and 80KB+ free space for user applications
• Upgrade firmware via UART and I2C
• Support OTA firmware upgrade
• Support 40MHz cyrstal
• Embedded LDO, only need 3.3V power supply
• 5x5 QFN 32 pin package
• Configurable GPIOs
• 1 x I2C
• 1 x UART
• 1 x SPI to connect SPI flash memory
• Smart socket, smart lighting
• Smart air condition control panel
• Smart home
• Smart appliances
• Industrial Wi-Fi devices
For more technical documents, please click "Login" or "Register" and download from customer center.
Technical support: Contact us.