ATBM6441 is 2.4GHz, 1T1R, IEEE 802.11b/g/n low power Wi-Fi chip with 2Mbytes embedded flash memory. Wi-Fi can always be connected to AP and the system can be woken up via network.
• ATBM6441 includes Wi-Fi protocol accelerator, low power MCU, multiple interface and Power-Management subsystem
• Support IEEE 802.11 b/g/n and 20MHz bandwidth
• 32bits CPU core with speed up to 160MHz
• Wi-Fi can always be connected to AP with long battery lift and the system can be woken up via network
• Wi-Fi protocol stack runs on chip, and support 20Mbps SDIO video transmission simultaneously
• Built-in 512KB SRAM
• Built-in 16M bits (2M bytes) SPI Flash memory and support firmware encryption protection in flash memory
• Built-in 1024bits eFuse
• Support WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA3 personal, and AES128, TKIP hardware crypto engine
• Update firmware via UART and SPI, support OTA by host SoC via SDIO interface
• 24.0MHz crystal with internal oscillator
• Flexible RTC clock source from on-chip RC oscillator or external 32.768KHz crystal. To use external 32.768KHz crystal can reduce power consumption in sleep mode.
• 3.3V single power or 3.3V and 1.4V dual power supplies for battery powered product
• 6x6mm2, 48pin QFN package
• Two channels 10bit SAR ADCs
• 19 configurable GPIOs
• 19 configurable PWM signal outputs, and output 12 channels PWM signal simultaneously
• Tow I2C interfaces, support master/slave mode
• Tow I2S interfaces, support input/output
• Multiple two wires and four wires UART
• Two standard SPI, support master/slave mode
• SDIO 2.0 compliant interface
Battery powered products:
• IP camera
• Smart door bell
• Smart peephole
• Smart door lock
For more technical documents, please click "Login" or "Register" and download from customer center.
Technical support: Contact us.