ATBM6012B is a highly integrated 2.4GHz, 1T1R, IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi transceiver chip with USB interface.
• Intergrated low power MCU, 2.4GHz RF, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 1T1R MAC and baseband
• Integrated PA, LNA, Balun and T/R switch
• Compatible with 802.11 b/g/e/i/n/w specifications
• Support 802.11n Short-GI
• Support 20MHz (HT20 ) channel bandwidth
• Support STA and AP function
• Support BSS, P2P and Miracast function
• Support A-MSDU and STBC stream reception
• Hardware Crypto Engine for Advanced Fast Security, including WEP, TKIP, AES and 802.11w
• Integrated LDO, only need 3.3V power supply
• Support 24MHz(default) and 40MHz crystal and external clock
• 4x4 QFN28 package
• USB 2.0
• I2C master/slave
• SPI master/slave
• PWM, GPIO
• IP camera
• Wi-Fi module
• Industrial Wi-Fi equipment
For more technical documents, please click "Login" or "Register" and download from customer center.
Technical support: Contact us.